Stands, Water & Electricity
- All stands & tents have access to an electrical plug and we recommend you bring a 20 - 30m extension cable to be safe. Cold water taps are shared. All stands are located between 50 -100m away from the water.
- Camping is only allowed in the designated stand & vehicles may not be parked in front of the water.
- Fishing from the camping stand is NOT possible.
- Customers will be allocated to a tent / stand when the booking is confirmed. Please contact us in advance if you have any preferred stand, and we will try and accommodate your request subject to availability.
Stands 1 – 6:
These stands are located closest to the jetty and are suitable for customers who get up early due to their proximity to the jetty which gets busy from 5am on weekends.
CampSite : All tents and stands have power
All Inclusive Tent : # 10 - 19
Budget Tent : # 2, 7, 8, 9, 20, 30, 32, 33, 35
Rent a Tent: # 5
Stands : 1, 3, 4, 6, 21 - 23, 24 - 29, 31 & 34
- All Stands with Budget or Rent a Tents can also be booked as a stand for own camping when the booking is 3 nights or longer.
- Budget Tents can also be booked as a Rent a Tent
Please contact us directly for these 2 options.